Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Mother's Day to all our International Partners
On behalf of our sponsors, Partners & Investors. We would like to wish you and all our members, a happy Mother's Day.

[Image: aw.jpg][Image: tFresh-Floral_1.png]

The significance and contribution of a mother in our lives cannot be fathomed. Not only do they bring us into this world but most of the time, also face extreme hardships to raise us the way they do. Every year the second Sunday of May is dedicated to these selfless souls.

[Image: flip.png]

Mother’s Day intends to celebrate their contribution and countless sacrifices. It’s that day of the year when moms are supposed to be pampered, and acknowledged for their presence in our lives.

[Image: mother16-460f88a4173fc72f6e722bc7e4b04f0c.png]
Sponsored by
  • Palm Beach Gems Florida
  • A.M.G Benz Seattle
  • Big Pay Vancouver
  • Travel Jobs Online
  • TripAdvisor Group
  • Hyundai Gabriel Montréal
  • Fiftilly
  • Lennar Homes
  • Shea Homes
  • Baypress Daily News
  • Cheap Stays New York
  • Gn'B World Investments
Thanks for your support
This is a quite useful post for me and next time will like to wish my mom mothers days through using these ideas. I am so sure this would be a really best surprise for her. What says am I right?
According to my point of view, every day is a mother day because she do lots of things for ourself then ho we can fix only one day for her. Anyhow, I am going to agree with above member. It is a great way to wishing our mom's mother's days. I must say that next time, I also try to do something special for my mother like this.
This is really nice to see this great three. I just enjoyed a lot that day and was making that ore memorial for my MOM by arranging the great party for my MOM and make so much delicious food with my hands for the first time to make her happy as she loves cooking and wants to see this great thing in me. This thing was work really great. what are the special things that you have made for your mom on that say?
Wow, Halle! You have enjoyed this wonderful day in such a nice way. It is great you have done those things for your mother which she expects from your side. It is really great. On that day, I have also arranged one party for my mother and made one cake for her with my hands. She becomes really happy when she saw the cake. That moment was the adorable moment of my life because of my mom too much happy just due to me.