Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 719441-bigthumbnail.jpg]
From my side to all here. I am a newbie in this forum from Canada. myself Lucy and love to add here have joined this forum for having an astonishing time with all of you talking about traveling and my fun kind hobbies. Does anyone like to welcome me here?
Hi, LucyHale!! Nice to see you here. I would like to say warmly welcome to you in this community from my side. We both are a newcomer here because I am also a newbie here like you. I am sure we will spend a great time here. By the way, really nice to hear that you also like talking about the traveling. I also really like traveling and talk about it.
Its my goodness that you have welcomed me here buddy. I am happy for that and will like to say that yeah, I am a traveller. Love to enjoy the beauty of Globe always my first priority in my free time. FOr the sake of this purpose have explored lots of attractions. What is travelling near to you?
well, would love to say you warmly welcome LucyHale. I just really sure that to be the part of this would be really great as I am also so much happy after joining this great platform to make really great conversations about various topics.
Halle, feeling glad after seeing once more welcome post here. This thing makes me happy and I am so sure ill have a great kind of time here. What would you like to say about travelling buddy?
Travelling is a just really great way to enjoy teh beauty of the world. I really love to be around the great places always and really hope that to enjoy teh great things like that will be really nice. Naturel places attract me a lot and the Niagara falls, costa rica, and the bora bora is my most favorite placed for this.
Well, LucyHale! If you talking about myself then according to my point of view, traveling is the best source of entertainment and getting information. Because through this you can explore lots of places and enjoy having fun there. Let's tell me why you like traveling?
So delighted after reading your views about traveling and love to say that this thing shows me all of you have a great interest in this passion. So Halle, do let us know what is the specialty at Bora Bora why you like to go there? I hope you will like to share with all of us.

Do you wanna enjoy tours of los angeles?
Yeah, Lucyhale! I do agree with you all the members of this community are great interest in their passion. I also must say that all the members really like traveling and also had great information about various places. By the way, in my last post, I asked you why you like traveling? Would you like share with me something regarding this?
LucyHale! Good to see you here as a member of this board and love to know that you are also a traveling lover. I am also a traveler and love to explore new places around the world. Being a member of this forum I love to say you
[Image: animated-welcome-image-0129.gif]