Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Bug Zoo
Victoria Bug Zoo is also known as Mini zoo which is located in Victoria, British Columbia. This is a really cool place where travelers love to go and have experience there. Its consist is just about 2 rooms near the Fairmont Empress Hotel. So dude will like to recommend you must be there at least once.

What say about from nyc to maine bus trip?
Victoria Bug Zoo is the new name of the destination for me. I have never been there personally but now after reading this information, I wanna explore there personally to see this place with own my eyes. I have noted this name on the top of my bucket list and will explore there as my first priority. I hope so it will be the best time for me.
Victoria Bug Zoo sounds cool choice to have some time there with kids. So, what do you think will be a great idea for me to go there with 5 and 7 years old kids. Moreover, must share with me how much time to spend there? I am keen to read here and waiting for your reply to plan a tour in right way. Because don't want to spoil their weekend.
I am loving to say that all of you are having really a nice conversation here about the Victoria Bug Zoo which is good. It is really a pleasant and appealing place for travel freaks as I have heard from many visitors. Now, I wanna see few images of this place after that will plan a tour of this zoo when I will be free from my Multi day tours from washington DC
[Image: babcb1d96aa8d9a747cf7decd8e4cee7.gif]