Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandals LaSource Grenada
My one colleague has explored this place with her hubby for enjoyed her honeymoon at Sandals LaSource Grenada. She told me that it is the best place for lovebirds and couples and offers lots of things and facilities for visitors and they both had a fabulous time at there and come back with a lot of pleasant memories from there.
Sandals LaSource Grenada is a new name to me. As you said its best place for couples then surely will go for it with my wife to have some exciting time. Its long time we had traveled together hope it could be a great way to see something new and enjoy a lot. Will love to read more about it before fixing next plan and hope you love to share with me more here.
I would like to say that I am also having no idea about the Sandals LaSource Grenada. It is totally a new place for me as I have heard this name for the first time in my life. Being a traveling lover, I would love to know about this place in details from all of your ides after finishing mine Vacation packages from las vegas. I am full of hope that other members will share here.
[Image: babcb1d96aa8d9a747cf7decd8e4cee7.gif]
Hope thee will be more replies to let us know about Sandals LaSource Grenada. Hope you all love to share here who ever been thee or had any sort of information. I am looking to read here and waiting for replies. I want to go for it because will have few off days from office work and would love to enjoy them fully.
Cann_Jack, It is good to know that you are thinking to take a tour of Sandals LaSource Grenada in the coming up days to have a fun time while enjoying different things. I am hopeful it will be fun for you. I will say you best of luck for this and have a nice time there.
[Image: babcb1d96aa8d9a747cf7decd8e4cee7.gif]